RCI, a prime laboratory of Defence Research & Development Organization(DRDO) under the Ministry of Defence. has implemented e-Procurement system, w.e.f. 15th September, 2014 with the following objectives:
- To bring more transparency in the procurement system.
- To provide centralized unified platform for vendor registration.
- To facilitate faster decision making.
- To provide opportunity for wider participation.
- To make submission of the Bids by the Bidders / suppliers easier.
- To facilitate on-line provision of addendums and changes to the tender documents to bidders / suppliers.
- To attract wider choice of suppliers.
- To get more competitive prices and increased price comparison.
- To save in cost of bidding.
RCI has taken special care to ensure highest level of security in e-Procurement portal
through our e-Procurement Service Provider, M/s.ETL(Abc Procure), Ahmedabad.
The e-Procurement link may be visited through RCI website http://rcilab.in → Tenders → Open Tenders or https://rci.drdoeproc.in
New Bidder Registration:
Bidders may note that they have to register(one time) through themselves to obtain a unique Login Id and Password which can be used for e-procurement activities of RCI.
Bidder User Manual is made available through RCI website http://rcilab.in → e-Procurement → Instructions & Manuals to facilitate Bidders to be conversant with process of bidding.
A Free Help Desk exclusively for Bidders participating in RCI tenders is being operated by the Service Provider with free of charge.
If at any point of time, the bidders / suppliers requires assistance they may contact the service provider as per contact details given below.
Mr. Pradip - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 09328657215
Phone Nos. 079-40016 877/ 860 / 861 / 863 / 864 / 867 / 868 / 800
The vendor may contact RCI through e-mail : email@example.com for any further clarifications.