Guideline for Registering online
1. Registration No. and date with the Director of Industries/NSIC/Director General of Technical Development.
2. Tax Registration Details.
3. PAN Card.
4. GST Certificate (Please upload full document of GST).
5. Bank Account Details(Enclose ECS Mandate duly attested by a Banker with stamp). Click here
6. Preceding Three Years financial statements(i.e., Turn Over details, Profit and Loss account statement, Balance Sheets) duly attested by a Chartered Accountant with stamp.
7. Brief description of the Organization(i.e..History,Totla Area,present set-up,future expansion plans,Depts.,Labs etc).
8. Total No. of Employees - Administrative, Technical, Quality Control, Skilled Personnel.
9. Manufacturing Capacity as approved by Government (indicate Industrial License No. / Factory Act Registration / date, Product / Quantity Licensed).
10. Brief details of Product manufactured indicating SI No., Type and Description Annual Production for last three years.
11. Available Test Equipment and facilities in the Factory indicating description, make rating and quantity.
12. Please upload the Supporting documents with respect to the Category of registration and Sub-category which you have opted for.
13. Third Party Certification, if applicable, indicate details (Copies of Quality approved/Test/Certificate/Test Reports may be enclosed).
14. MSME Certificate, if applicable (Please upload full document of MSME).
15. ISO Certificate.
16. History of banning/de-registration, if any? Please provide banning/de-registration details, otherwise enclose undertaking form.Click here
17. Please upload an E-receipt of Rs. 500.00/- generated through Online Payment via e-MRO Portal. Please refer e-MRO user manual here
18. Sign file Upload(sign paper and upload).
19. If Owner SC/ST (Upload file Otherwise Not Required).
20.Please upload the Photographs of your Office Plant covering your Firm's Name Board, Entrance, Machinery/Lab Equipment(s) and Workshop.
21.It is Mandatory to get registered with Gem Portal (refer gem.gov.in) and please provide your Gem Seller ID.
VRC/DCMM - 040 24305242
Application/Portal - 040 24305707
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
© Designed and Developed by WAD-Team(ER&CS)-2022