- This Recruitment is for Indian Nationals only.
- Candidates who have attained the essential qualifications as per advertisement and awarded degree, before attending the interview are only eligible to apply.
- Age limit as on 30th November 2022 is 28 years for general candidates, Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates who are NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, MUST NOT apply.
- Candidates working in Govt/Public sector undertaking / autonomous bodies should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview, if called for the same.
- Candidates will be required to produce all the testimonials (certificates, marks memorandum, etc.) related to education and community certificate (if applicable) in original during verification and submit photocopies of the same along with copy of Aadhaar card and two recent passport size photographs, if selected for the interview. Failing which the selection will get cancelled.
- A monthly stipend of Rs 31,000/- and residential accommodation will be provided. In case of non-availability of accommodation, HRA will be paid as per admissible rules.
- Fellowship will be initially awarded for a period of 02 (Two) years. Further this may be upgraded as Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) for a period of one year (year 3). SRF may again be extended for a period of one more year (year 4) based on performance.
- Selection procedure: After scrutinizing the marks, percentage and score, short-listed candidates shall be called for written test/interview.
If test is conducted, the short-listed candidates in the test shall only be called for interview.
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for one or two days, while attending the written test, in case if they are selected for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test or for joining (if selected).
- The offer of fellowship does not under any circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO, since fellowship is not employment.
- The period of service rendered as research fellow will not be counted in any post of DRDO/ other government departments.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the selection committee of the laboratory which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. *Number of posts may vary without prior notice.
- For further details and updates refer website regularly.
- COVID-19 safety protocols must be followed during written test and interview at all times.
- Important note: ONLY online applications will be considered on or before 5:00PM of 15th December 2022.No application will be accepted by Post/Email/Hand/ etc.
- Keep the following Details/Documents ready before filling the application.
Passport size photo (Not older than a year)
- Aadhar Card
- 10th/SSC Certificate
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Degree Certificate
- M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc Degree Certificate
- GATE Score card/NET/SLET certificate
- Size of each attachment must be less than 1MB and Passport size photo and signature must be in JPG/JPEG format only.
Note: Please Visit website for Latest Updates.