RCI is a Prestigious Lab of DRDO certified with ISO:9001:2009 and DNV Certification by Netherlands. Directorate fo Contracts and Material Management is an important facet to the Lab which is responsible for Provisioning, receipt, accounting, warehousing, Stocking, issue, conditioning, repair and disposal of all types of inventory involved for research. In other wards Womb to Tomb philosophy.
The DCMM over the years has gone through many leaps and bounds and today stands tall among all Direcotrates of RCI with a strength of approx 80 dedicated staff. The directorate has recently moved to its new location within RCI complex in state of the Art facility, having modern offices with video conderencing facilites latest warehousing techniques and a 40 Ton weigh bridge for accurate invetory meassurement.
RCI(DCMM) is the poineer in ERP solutions for inventory management in DRDO. The Objective of the Project is to implement commercial OFF the shelf ERP solutions in order to establish an online multi user system for all agencies
DCMM has ushered in e procurement thereby enhancing vendor base and also ensuring transparency between users and development partners. Today RCI annually handles a budget/turnover of approx 200Cr with utmost transparency.
1. RCI REGISTERED VENDOR'S LIST
2. Comment: Requested to Register in Procurement Site and update Vital Information.
3. No Additional Custom Duties/Charges will be paid by RCI.
4. CHANGE IN CUSTOM DUTY /EXCISE NOTIFICATION - CLICK HERE
5. It is mandatory requirement that all personnel working in the area of assembly / QC activities of flight hardware shall possess IPC certification with respect to the standards; IPC-J-STD-001; IPC-A-610 respectively, Certification may either from INTEC, RCI (by IPC Master Trainers) or at IPC India Bangalore within time frame of JANUARY 2016.
6. Certified personnel shall be continuously involved in the assembly / QC activities as per their certification. More than 6 months break necessitates the individual recertification and also if certified personnel fails to perform the activities for which he is certified satisfactorily, the personnel needs to undergo repeat training and get re-certified.
7. Re-certification is mandatory every three (3) years for all the personnel for technology update.
8. INVITATION OF APPLICATION FOR RESEARCH CENTRE IMARAT CANTEEN CONTRACT